Say “Hi” to the Minoru 3D Webcam! :)
- VGA CMOS Sensor
- Maximum resolution 800×600
- Camera baseline length 6 cm
- Maximum frame rate 30 fps
- L/R shutters don’t synchronize(Max deviation 16.5 ms)
- Manual focus(from 10 cm to infinity)
- field angle 42 degrees (actual measurement)
- Indoor use only since the aperture is always open. To use outdoors, suppress the amount of light using appropriate filters.
- Each webcam is recognized as “Vimicro USB2.0 UVC PC Camera”. At this stage it is equivalent to having two discrete webcams.
- With Minoru driver in the CD included, the PC recognizes the device as “Novo – Minoru”. This device outputs the anaglyph or other 3d video and can be used for applications like MSN Messenger, Skype, etc.
- Calibration and rectification is required. Adjusting vertical alignment only is sufficient in most cases. Lense distortion is not affecting level．